I’m an Achology Certified life coach, crisis counselor, philanthropist, motivational speaker, mental health advocate, and award-winning women empowerment/wellness blogger.
I believe every woman deserves to receive the unconditional love she so freely gives to others.
My mission is to help women build a life based on their own definition of success and happiness (just as I did for myself).
And I’d love to help you every step of the way.
Many people mistakenly believe that self-love is selfish, the same as narcissism, or having a big ego.
So, what do we mean when we say “self-love?”
Loving yourself doesn’t mean you think you’re the smartest, most talented, and most beautiful person in the world.
Self-love means having a high regard for your own happiness.
Self-love means taking care of your own needs and not sacrificing your well-being to please others.
Self-love means not settling for less than you deserve.
It means you value yourself and see your own potential.
It also means you teach others how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept, and not settling for less.
It means to love yourself without the love of others.
- Do you have a hard time looking in the mirror and saying “I love you” and meaning it?
- Do you constantly question your decisions?
- Do you harshly criticize yourself?
- Do you want to speak to yourself more kindly?
- Do you want to increase your resilience when life knocks you down?
- Do you constantly compare yourself to others?
- Do you find it difficult to be completely alone, and find yourself searching for love in others?
- Do you find yourself in a repetitive cycle of toxic relationships and friendships and want to finally break it so you can cultivate fruitful and mutually beneficial ones?
- Do you struggle with setting boundaries (with yourself and with others)?
- Do you struggle with being truly happy with the person you are?
- Do you find yourself prioritizing the needs of others before your own? Does it affect your mental health and make it hard to care for yourself?
I have once resonated with every single statement on this list, and I know there is a way out.
I have built the life I longed for and the life I knew I deserved, and with my support and guidance- we can do that for you too.
Everything you need is already inside you.
Success begins with breakthroughs, and I’m ready to make them happen for you.
Emotional Dumping on Your Partner: The Difference Between Venting and Dumping
“Why did I fail to realize I left my boyfriend feeling the same way when I dumped everything on him?
I realized that- often times, when people are stressed, the natural reaction is to lash out at who we feel the most comfortable with…“
The Best Tip I Learned About Dealing with Emotional Pain
“As you guys know, I’m currently going through a 4-year break up.
When we first broke up, I knew two things: 1. I did not want to handle this breakup unhealthily like I did all my other breakups. 2. I needed to find healthy ways to deal with the pain that I knew was …”
Ways to Improve Self-Esteem: How I Learned to Love My Body
“My struggle: my boobs.
I didn’t like them and wanted to change them. I felt like clothes would look so much better if I “filled them out with bigger boobs” or I would look more feminine and more attractive with them. I also felt like I had a “boy body” (this phrase..”